Make plans to attend the North Carolina’s premier ed tech conference — NCTIES 2015! Our annual event will take place in Raleigh, NC, March 4th through 6th, 2015.
The mission of NCTIES is to provide leadership in educational communications and technology by linking all who hold a common interest in the use of educational technology and its application to the learning process.
What is NCTIES 2015?
Registration for NCTIES 2015 gives you access to over 150 concurrent, workshop, and playground sessions; informal meet and greet opportunities; our keynotes; exciting featured speakers; and vendor exhibit hall. Your registration will automatically enroll you a member of NCTIES.
Who Should Attend?
NCTIES 2015 provides a multitude of professional development opportunities for the entire education team.
- Teachers will develop strategies to boost digital age learning
- Tech Facilitators and Coaches will find out about the latest tactics for implementing digital age learning
- Administrators will discovery how technology improves outcomes for all learners.
- Media Specialists will learn best practices and strategies for developing digital age literacy
How much does it cost to attend?
- Early Bird Registration (Oct. 1- Dec. 31) - $125 which includes Friday keynote luncheon
- Regular Registration (Jan. 1- Feb. 28) - $145 which includes Friday keynote luncheon
- $50/session for Pre-conference
Registration opens in October
Call for Presentations
If you would like to present at NCTIES, please submit your proposal at this link
The types of presentations can be found on the At a Glance page.